To become a member:
- Please read the membership categories and refund policy below and note the appropriate membership rate.
- Log in to the CAND-BADA website and use the "Join/Renew Membership" widget in the sidebar to select and pay for membership.
- Please not that if you have not renewed your Academy membership for the current membership year (June-May) then you will not be allowed to log in and pay for BADA membership. If you just renewed your Academy membership, please allow the system 2-3 days to process your payment and allow you to log in. If you have any questions, or issues with payment please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To be eligible for CAND Bay Area District membership you must be a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND). Once you are a member of AND you are automatically a member of the state affiliate, California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Membership to the Bay Area District is separate from CAND. Please make sure you are an AND member before applying to be a Bay Area District member. If you are not an AND member you will not be able to log in and pay for BADA membership.
Active ( 1 year = $30 )
- Those who hold an Active or International Membership in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Student ( 1 year = $15 )
- Those who hold a Student Membership in the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Membership payments: No refunds will be given if a request is made more than 7 days after the membership application and payment have been submitted. Note that the membership year is from June - May.
The Bay Area District is not responsible for refunding multiple membership payments paid during a single membership cycle.
Events: Refunds for events will only be granted in the event of an emergency or if the request is made more than 30 days prior to the event date.