CAND Diablo Valley District
Welcome to the Diablo Valley District of the California Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics! We are a local professional organization serving Solano and Contra Costa counties and consist of Registered Dietitians/Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RD/RDNs), Nutrition Dietetic Technicians, Registered (NDTRs), dietetic interns, and nutrition students. Our goal is to provide members with networking oppotunities, Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEU), promote community well being, and advocate for the dietetic profession.
Membership enrollment for the 2020-2021 term is open!
Please visit our Members page for more information on joining.
Important Information About the Coronavirus
The following are some useful reminders to help reduce your risk:
- Wash your hands- frequently and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve/elbow; not your hands.
- Put your used tissue in a waste basket immediately after use.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Keep your work environment clean, using basic cleaning and disinfecting products when necessary.
During these uncertain times, the Academy recognizes the need for nutrition and dietetics practitioners to stay informed. Please review resources below:
Coronavirus Professional Resource Hub (includes a Q&A section which allows for the submission of questions and summary of previously submitted questions and answers)
Front Line webinar series (Available to both members and nonmembers)
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org