California Academy Leadership Summit 2021 Recorded Only Sessions
- Sunday, January 31, 2021 - Friday, April 30, 2021
The California Academy is pleased to announce our inaugural virtual Leadership Summit.
- Develop and expand your leadership skills to ensure confidence and success in your career.
- Network with old friends and new colleagues to build relationships that will push you to the next level.
- Explore what type of leader you want to be while learning the skills that will take you there.
Develop. Network. Explore.
REGISTRATION FEES RECORDED SESSION ONLY ACCESS PROVIDED FROM JANUARY 31, 2021 via WHOVA App. Most sessions available through April 30, 2021.
|Type||Fees Through March 30, 2021|
|California Academy Members||$150|
|Non-California Academy Members||$275|
- Registration closes March 30, 2021 for recorded sessions and will not inlcude Keynote after March 10, 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEDGE OF PROFESSIONAL CIVILITY:
In alignment with the Academy’s Pledge of Professional Civility, attendees agree to treat peers with courtesy and respect; to support productive dialogue and positive engagement; to discourage public criticism and belittling of colleagues; and to model professional conduct within social media and digital communities.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, California Academy meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in recordings, both live and on-demand, photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities by the California Academy and other third parties, including but not limited the venue, the host city, and the host CVB. Your virtual registration may include technology that monitors your activities throughout the meeting, such as session attendance and virtual booths visited.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations and/or refunds will not be offered for this year’s virtual event. If you have questions or concerns about this policy, please email email@example.com.